After a long break from any activity the Young Astronomers are well and truly back in action!
First of all we have our brand spanking new blog – which of course you have managed to find if you are reading this!
All of the content from our temporary home at Sigma Orionis has already been transferred and we are still working on restoring content from our original blog. That process is nowhere near completed and will continue for a long period of time yet!
We are also working on filling out the blog with new content from more informational posts, more up to date news, interviews and hopefully podcasts.
As well as our new blog we also have our shiny new forum which you can access through here or via the convenient button on the top site navigation bar. Like the blog, the forum is still being fleshed out with content but don’t be afraid to start your own discussions!
Work on the main site is also continuing and we will update you with more news as development proceeds.
We would also really like to hear your thoughts about the new blog and you can tell us using our forum topic or using our poll below
In the mean time its great to be back and thanks for bearing with us!
- The Worlds with Two Suns | The Young Astronomers on Binary Stars Blitzed – Updated
- Ed.A on Image of the Week – A Peculiar Pencil – 18/09/2012
- Saint on SS 433 – A Magnificent Microquasar
- SS 433 – A Magnificent Microquasar » The Young Astronomers on Binary Stars Blitzed – Updated
- John Fairweather on A Star’s Death Giving Life to a Monster – Recovered
- New Post from @Lightbulb500 - The Worlds With Two Suns - bit.ly/RUQKuk 7 months ago
- We will also be posting about our plans for the next while both here, on the blog and our Facebook page - on.fb.me/RUQCuA 7 months ago
- Sorry for the long delay in posts, we have all been very busy. We will hopefully have a more regular post program shortly. 7 months ago
- Our latest Image of the Week highlights the star cluster NGC 1929 and the surrounding nebula N44 - bit.ly/QbkwY6 - by @Lightbulb500 8 months ago
- New post by @Lightbulb500 - How to Understand Spectra – Part 2 - bit.ly/NveYoX 8 months ago
TagsAGN Astronomy Astrophysics Big Bang Black Holes Cassini Chandra Curiosity Emission Nebulae ESA ESO Exoplanets Galaxies Gravity High Mass Stars HST Hubble Hubble Space Telescope Image of the Week Infra-red IOTW ISS Kepler Life LMC Mars NASA Nebula Nebulae Planets Russia Saturn Solar System Spacecraft Spitzer Starbirth Star death Star Formation Stars Star Sailor Podcast Supernova Supernovae VLT WISE Young Astronomers